In 2021, we purchased our own holiday home in Lavenham, Sudbury. The village holds very special memories for us as we went on a weekend away there just a month after we met.
We renovated the cottage, a former Butchers shop, and named it after our daughter Penny.
It is available to rent all year round, is dog friendly and has a small enclosed garden area.
- 3 bedroom (1 king, 2 x double)
- Bathroom with large shower, downstairs WC
- Family kitchen with dining table
- Lounge with French doors onto patio
- Enclosed garden with patio, bench and picnic table
- Perfect village location for exploring
- Travel cot, high chair, bed guard, toys and books for infants